I feel like I’m kind of akward in front of a camera so I’m trying to learn some posing techniques. Elite Cosplay’s video is super helpful if you are someone like me who feels like they only have 1 or 2 “looks” for photos.
MY ONE FRIEND CONFESSED TO THE OTHER THAT SHE LIKED HER AND NOW THAT OTHER FRIEND IS GONNA FLY ALL THE WAY FROM CALI TO VIRGINIA FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND THEY HAD THE CUTEST MESSAGE EXCHANGE IM GONNA DIE IM EXCITEMENT CAUSE THEY BOTH DESERVE THIS SO MUCH <3
honestly i shouldn’t even have to say this but do notstart making posts and jokes about the recent referendum in scotland. don’t make headcanons, don’t make any fanart and/or write fics, and don’t crack jokes about it. this is not fuel for your ships. this is a real, serious matter happening right now and there are many, many people angry about it. this is not a fandom thing. please take it seriously.
Literally my math teacher abandoned today’s lesson because some kid brought his kitten to school i don’t even know
This is my favorite thing in the whole world
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys
but what about if it’s a formal burrial and you’re in a vault?
Beer honestly just tastes how I imagine urine to taste it is so rank and people are always like nah try this because this is special Beer and then it’s like oh ok urine with cinnamon in it great
In your opinion, who is the physically the strongest Disney prince - just curious.
Without a doubt Eugene.
no seriously watch him jumping around the castle roof, he fricken runs around the edges of the roof like good god I would’ve fallen off and he jumps really big distance on the roof too
how the fack does he do that
and he tackles down Maximus - who is a HUGE horse
like have you seen the neck on Maximus Jebus it’s the size of Eugene
and he got beat up by said horse
and here he is hanging on for dear life if that was me I would’ve fallen and died
and then he plummeted to his death and somehow survived?!
(god Eugene’s scream in that^ bit makes me laugh so much)and then he climbed a tower straight afterwards like okay then
and my personal favourite; with his last strength he saved Rapunzel
and with even less strength than that he tugged on Rapunzel’s head to get her attention
not to mention he was whacked by a freaking frying pan heaps
oh and when he fell flat on his face in the chair
he flipped himself onto his side using just his fingers
This post is still getting notes.
This is it.
This is my legacy.
Put this on my gravestone when I’m dead.
This is how I’ll be remembered.